|Select Size (Note: 10"-18" size is not available)
- Highbush type cultivar.
- Height is 4-6 feet at maturity and upright in stature.
- Ripening date is July 15 in South Haven, Michigan area.
- Yield is consistent, ranging from 10-20 pounds per plant at maturity depending upon cultural care.
- Fruit size is large with 65 berries per cup.
- Berry quality is firm, picking scar is small, and berries are bright blue.
- Harvesting can be done by hand or mechanical harvest. The clusters are open and medium-large.
- Markets for the fruit can be either fresh or process.
- Ornamental value for the bush is excellent. Good green color in summer and fiery red in fall. Very hardy and drought resistant.
- 10.Blue Crop is the leading early-mid-season highbush cultivar in the United States.
HARDINESS ZONE SOUTH: 7, NORTH: 4